Information for Lake Tahoe Events
Activities & Tourism:
People often ask for our advice on Lake Tahoe events & activities to do before and after their big day. Click on each of these links to see (in our opinion) the most breath-taking and fun things to do in Lake Tahoe. Or just call and ask us!
- Emerald Bay & Vikingsholm
- Parasailing, kayak, boat and jet ski rentals
- Tahoe Queen & the M.S. Dixie II
- Dozens of incredible beaches
- Incredible Nightlife
- Mt. Tallac & other famous hikes
- Ski & Snowboard rentals
- Heavenly Valley Ski Resort
- Golfing at Lake Tahoe Golf Course & Edgewood
- Mountain Biking
- River Rafting
- Lake Tahoe Events Calendar
Below you will see information regarding the two largest concerns facing potential Lake Tahoe Events; monthly temperatures and sunset times. We recommend referring to these charts while planning your event as Lake Tahoe weather is usually fairly predictable. However, it is also important to let us help you establish a "Plan B" just in case Mother Nature attempts to rain on your parade.
Also be sure to check The Weather Channel website regularly for forecasts for the South Lake Tahoe area.